Monday, February 20, 2012

Princesses, Princesses

My baby will be 4 this weekend....4!! I really can't believe it.

She loves all the princesses - especially Ariel, so what better gift than a box full of them!!!

This perfect little metal box came from Hobby Lobby. 

Ariel, Belle, Tiana, Aurora, Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel 
 Once I started adding the gems, I couldn't stop! 


Every princess needs a castle!

I used my Silhouette to cut out the vinyl. I really love how everything came together!! 




The original idea came from Lil Blue Boo. Mine are a bit bigger - at 3 1/2 inches tall. I think they're the perfect size for little hands.


Linked at -
Skip to My Lou
Mop It Up Monday
House of Hepworths

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens...these are so adorable I can hardly stand it. They are so CUTE. And their carrying case is adorable, too!! Love the detail you put into these...she's going to LOVE them. Trying to figure out if I could replicate this with super heroes for my boys?!? Would be delighted for you to link up with us at Mop It Up Mondays: http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/02/mop-it-up-mondays-4.html

    Have a great week!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! She actually has a tutorial for a boy set as well. :) http://www.lilblueboo.com/2011/11/boyville-a-tutorial-and-download.html

      Delete