Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

This past weekend, my itty bitty baby girl turned 4!

(I'm almost in tears just typing that.)

We got off to rough start with that little lady - a rough start that lasted about 2 1/2 years. She wasn't much of a sleeper or eater. She hated every baby contraption known to man except the sling and wrap - and she made her feelings known. It was exhausting.

Now? I'm pretty sure she's the most awesome 4 year-old ever! Obviously I'm a bit biased, but she is so imaginative, caring, sweet, helpful, and a loving girl with a great sense of humor and a huge personality! Whatever she feels, she feels it strongly! Such a fabulous kiddo!!


Then...
Brand New C

She was not always usually impressed with us. 



smiley baby



Goodness! One of my all time favorites!


Now...
Oh the faces! 





Happy Birthday, Sweet C! 

1 comment: